Naphthalan shampoo “Losterin”, 150 ml
The main active components:
- Naphthalan, resin-free (2%)
- Natural seed oils (40%)
- Japanese pagoda tree extract (0.5%)
- Burdock root extract (2.6%)
“Losterin” shampoo is specially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated scalp and hair.
- In complex care for chronic scalp diseases:
- Seborrhea (dandruff)
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Different types of mycoses (fungal skin lesions)
- For the prevention of exacerbations of chronic scalp diseases, prolongation of remission
- In case of damaged skin barrier, dry and irritated scalp, to restore the function of the skin and hair
- After previous skin diseases or cancellation of aggressively acting external medications
Naphthalan shampoo “Losterin” helps to restore and strengthen the structure of hair, has expressed antipruritic, antifungal and antimicrobial action.
Does not contain hormones, coloring agents and fragrances.
Developed for vitamin and mineral balance supplement to prevent the development of the chronic diseases: Psoriasis, Seborrhea Dermatitis, Xerodermia, Keratodermia, Ichtyosis.
Main active components:
- Naphtalan rasin-free (3%)
- Zinc oxide (25%)
Zinc-naphthalan paste “Losterin” is a combined non-hormonal medication, intended for an external use in case of exacerbation of various skin diseases accompanying by oozing.
Naphtalan classic cream “Losterin” has a significant anti-inflammatory, untipruritic, exfoliating and anti-microbial action, promotes the regeneration of affected skin.