Naphthalan shower gel “Losterin”, 150 ml
The main active components:
- Naphthalan, resin-free (2%)
- Natural seed oils (44%)
- Japanese pagoda tree extract (0.5%)
“Losterin” shower gel is a non-hormonal medication, specially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated skin.
- For complex care in various forms of dermatitis/dermatosis with severe dry skin:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Lichen planus
- To prevent recrudescence of chronic dermatoses, prolongation of remission
- In case of damaged skin barrier, dry and irritated skin
“Losterin” shower gel has a significant anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, exfoliating and antimicrobial action, promotes the restoration of affected skin.
Does not contain hormones, coloring agents and fragrances.
Main active components:
- Naphtalan rasin-free (3%)
- Zinc oxide (25%)
Zinc-naphthalan paste “Losterin” is a combined non-hormonal medication, intended for an external use in case of exacerbation of various skin diseases accompanying by oozing.
Naphtalan classic cream “Losterin” has a significant anti-inflammatory, untipruritic, exfoliating and anti-microbial action, promotes the regeneration of affected skin.
Naphthalan foot cream “Losterin” is especially developed for daily care for feet skin care