Naphthalan cream “Losterin”, 75 ml
The main active components:
- Naphthalan, resin-free (3%)
- Urea (10%)
- Salicylic acid (0.1%)
- D-panthenol (1.5%)
- Almond oil (9%)
- Japanese pagoda tree extract (1%)
Cream “Losterin” developed by dermatologists is a non-hormone medication for complex therapy of chronic skin diseases.
- For complex care in various forms of dermatitis/dermatosis with severe dry skin:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Lichen planus
- To prevent recrudescence of chronic dermatoses, prolongation of remission
- In case of damaged skin barrier, dry and irritated skin
“Losterin” cream has a significant anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, exfoliating and antimicrobial action, promotes the restoration of affected skin.
Does not contain hormones, coloring agents and fragrances.
Naphthalan cream-soap “Losterin” is especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive hands skin.
Naphthalan shower gel “Losterin” is a non-hormonal medication, especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated skin.
Main active components:
- Naphtalan rasin-free (3%)
- Zinc oxide (25%)
Zinc-naphthalan paste “Losterin” is a combined non-hormonal medication, intended for an external use in case of exacerbation of various skin diseases accompanying by oozing.