D-panthenol component is a synthetic analogy of vitamin B, which is often called as “the beauty vitamin”. It has two forms: a clear fluid or microcrystallitic white powder. D-panthenol is easily dissolves in water and spirit. It is stable under the exposure to light and air, but becomes unstable when heated above 50 degrees. Mainly used as a moisturizing component in cosmetology. D-panthenol has a high penetrating property, so it will “work” in deeper skin layers, compared to the other components of a cosmetic product.
Being a vitamin of B group, it accelerates regeneration processes, moisturizes the skin, restores the affected skin. It prevents the dryness and supports skins natural energy balance. It improves tissue regeneration, increases elasticity of collagenic fibers.
Dermatologist recommend D-panthenol containing medications for:
- skin solution of continuity, caused by mechanical fractures, surgery intrusion, burns of deferent degree, inflammatory processes;
- dermatosis (in a combined therapy for the improvement of the healing process);
- skin dryness and tightness, soothing out wrinkles;
- skin irritation and rush (for children);
- bullous dermatitis, apostasies, furunculus, trophic ulcer, decubital ulcer, disruptions, postsurgery aseptic wounds, poor acceptance of skin graft;
- cervical erosion, breast care during lactation period (cracks, mamilla imflamation).
It is used in all cosmetic recipes: skin and hair care products, cosmetic products for children, aftershave creams, sun protection cosmetics, it soothes the soap drying properties. Applicable for external use only.
The burdock is often taken for a weed, which is incorrect. Burdock (also named as bur) is a graminaceous weed plant of an aster family, with wide leaves and thorns. However, not many people know how useful this plant is.
Linseed oil is a very effective and useful product. Even in the old age linen was used as a healing product for wounds, cuts, and pains. In ancient Egypt, for example, the linseed oil was used as a cosmetic product, with help of which women created masks, wrappings, took care of their hair and skin. At present, linen oil is also very popular and helps to fights different diseases, and also widely used in cosmetic purposes.
Triclosan is powerful antibacterial component with an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect. Triclosan influences both - gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, effectively destroys mold fungi, and has anti- inflammatory properties.