Zinc-naphthalan paste “Losterin”, 50 ml
The main active components:
- Naphthalan, resin-free (3%)
- Zinc oxide (25%)
“Losterin” zinc-naphthalan paste is a combined non-hormonal medication, intended for external use in case of exacerbation of various skin diseases accompanied by oozing.
- For complex therapy of various forms of wetting dermatitis/dermatosis:
- Atopic dermatitis (neurodermatitis)
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Exudative psoriasis
- Simple chronic lichen
- Trophic ulcers
- For relief of wetness and reduction of the inflammatory process of various dermatoses
- In case of damage skin barrier, intertrigos and skin irritation
“Losterin” zinc-naphthalan paste has a significant anti-inflammatory, adsorptive, astringent, drying, antipruritic, antiseptic and antimicrobic action, promotes the restoration of damaged skin, increases regenerative and barrier functions of the skin.
Does not contain hormones, coloring agents and fragrances.
Naphthalan shower gel “Losterin” is a non-hormonal medication, especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated skin.
Naphtalan classic cream “Losterin” has a significant anti-inflammatory, untipruritic, exfoliating and anti-microbial action, promotes the regeneration of affected skin.
Naphthalan shampoo “Losterin” is especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated scalp and hair.