Naphthalan shower gel “Losterin”, 150 ml
The main active components:
- Naphthalan, resin-free (2%)
- Natural seed oils (44%)
- Japanese pagoda tree extract (0.5%)
“Losterin” shower gel is a non-hormonal medication, specially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated skin.
- For complex care in various forms of dermatitis/dermatosis with severe dry skin:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Lichen planus
- To prevent recrudescence of chronic dermatoses, prolongation of remission
- In case of damaged skin barrier, dry and irritated skin
“Losterin” shower gel has a significant anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, exfoliating and antimicrobial action, promotes the restoration of affected skin.
Does not contain hormones, coloring agents and fragrances.
Main active components:
- Naphtalan rasin-free (3%)
- Zinc oxide (25%)
Zinc-naphthalan paste “Losterin” is a combined non-hormonal medication, intended for an external use in case of exacerbation of various skin diseases accompanying by oozing.
Naphthalan shampoo “Losterin” is especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated scalp and hair.
Naphthalan cream-soap “Losterin” is especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive hands skin.