Naphthalan cream-soap “Losterin”, 150 ml
The main active components:
- Naphthalan, resin-free (1%)
- Seed oil (16.5%)
“Losterin” cream-soap is intended for daily care for dry, sensitive hands skin.
- In complex care in case of various diseases accompanied by severe dry hands skin:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Keratodermia (various forms)
- Devergie’s disease
- To prevent exacerbations of chronic dermatoses on the hands, prolongation of remission
- In case of damage skin barrier, dry and irritated hands skin
“Losterin” naphthalan cream-soap contains balanced combination of active naphthalan and vegetable oil. When applying cream soap on the surface of the skin, the surface lipid barrier of the skin and lipids of «Losterin» interact quickly. Bioactive components of cream-soap penetrate into the inner layers of the epidermis, providing a comprehensive therapeutic effect: gently cleanse and moisturize hands skin, reduce inflammation, itching and irritation; have antimicrobial and regenerating effect.
Does not contain hormones, coloring agents and fragrances.
Naphtalan classic cream “Losterin” has a significant anti-inflammatory, untipruritic, exfoliating and anti-microbial action, promotes the regeneration of affected skin.
Naphthalan foot cream “Losterin” is especially developed for daily care for feet skin care
Naphthalan shampoo “Losterin” is especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated scalp and hair.