Naphthalan cream “Losterin”, 75 ml
The main active components:
- Naphthalan, resin-free (3%)
- Urea (10%)
- Salicylic acid (0.1%)
- D-panthenol (1.5%)
- Almond oil (9%)
- Japanese pagoda tree extract (1%)
Cream “Losterin” developed by dermatologists is a non-hormone medication for complex therapy of chronic skin diseases.
- For complex care in various forms of dermatitis/dermatosis with severe dry skin:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Lichen planus
- To prevent recrudescence of chronic dermatoses, prolongation of remission
- In case of damaged skin barrier, dry and irritated skin
“Losterin” cream has a significant anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, exfoliating and antimicrobial action, promotes the restoration of affected skin.
Does not contain hormones, coloring agents and fragrances.
Developed for vitamin and mineral balance supplement to prevent the development of the chronic diseases: Psoriasis, Seborrhea Dermatitis, Xerodermia, Keratodermia, Ichtyosis.
Naphthalan shower gel “Losterin” is a non-hormonal medication, especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated skin.
Naphthalan foot cream “Losterin” is especially developed for daily care for feet skin care