Naphthalan cream “Losterin”, 75 ml
The main active components:
- Naphthalan, resin-free (3%)
- Urea (10%)
- Salicylic acid (0.1%)
- D-panthenol (1.5%)
- Almond oil (9%)
- Japanese pagoda tree extract (1%)
Cream “Losterin” developed by dermatologists is a non-hormone medication for complex therapy of chronic skin diseases.
- For complex care in various forms of dermatitis/dermatosis with severe dry skin:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Lichen planus
- To prevent recrudescence of chronic dermatoses, prolongation of remission
- In case of damaged skin barrier, dry and irritated skin
“Losterin” cream has a significant anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, exfoliating and antimicrobial action, promotes the restoration of affected skin.
Does not contain hormones, coloring agents and fragrances.
It is effective for treating psoriasis (in the decrement stage), eczema, neurodermatitis, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, lichen planus, ichthyosis, xerosis and other skin diseases.
Naphthalan shower gel “Losterin” is a non-hormonal medication, especially developed for daily care for dry, sensitive, irritated skin.
Has a significant anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, exfoliating and antimicrobal action, promotes the restoration of affected skin.