D-panthenol component is a synthetic analogy of vitamin B, which is often called as “the beauty vitamin”. It has two forms: a clear fluid or microcrystallitic white powder. D-panthenol is easily dissolves in water and spirit. It is stable under the exposure to light and air, but becomes unstable when heated above 50 degrees. Mainly used as a moisturizing component in cosmetology. D-panthenol has a high penetrating property, so it will “work” in deeper skin layers, compared to the other components of a cosmetic product.
Being a vitamin of B group, it accelerates regeneration processes, moisturizes the skin, restores the affected skin. It prevents the dryness and supports skins natural energy balance. It improves tissue regeneration, increases elasticity of collagenic fibers.
Dermatologist recommend D-panthenol containing medications for:
- skin solution of continuity, caused by mechanical fractures, surgery intrusion, burns of deferent degree, inflammatory processes;
- dermatosis (in a combined therapy for the improvement of the healing process);
- skin dryness and tightness, soothing out wrinkles;
- skin irritation and rush (for children);
- bullous dermatitis, apostasies, furunculus, trophic ulcer, decubital ulcer, disruptions, postsurgery aseptic wounds, poor acceptance of skin graft;
- cervical erosion, breast care during lactation period (cracks, mamilla imflamation).
It is used in all cosmetic recipes: skin and hair care products, cosmetic products for children, aftershave creams, sun protection cosmetics, it soothes the soap drying properties. Applicable for external use only.
Japanese pagoda tree is a flowering tree, flowers of which remind white acacia by shape. This tree was initially present in China and Korea only. Today, Japanese pagoda tree may be seen in Amur River region, Sakhalin, southern part of Eastern Siberia. Japanese pagoda tree belongs to pea family. This plant loves places protected from wind and with sufficient light. Often Japanese acacia (another name of Japanese pagoda tree) is used as a decorative tree. In the old days, Japanese pagoda trees were planted around the temples and were called the trees of Chinese scientists.
Sunflower oil is being used by many housewives in their kitchens. However, the oil of a sunflower application area is not limited by kitchen. It is actively used in various household, and medical purposes.
Sunflower oil is produced from sunflower seeds, and goes through several processing stages in order to receive a required sort.
So what is a natural naphtalan? It is a thick black-brown or brown liquid with a specific smell, which in its appearance is not very different to other types of earth oils.
Naphtalan has a complicated chemical constitution. It contains:
- Cyclic saturated naphtenic hydrocarbons, which are highly different from other earth oils’ naphtenic hydrocarbons and contain cyclopentaneperhydrophenantrenes chain, which is also present in cholesterol, choleic acids, reproductive hormones, vitamin D and other biologically active substances;
- Aromatic hydrocarbons, including benzol compounds.